For every new academic session admission opens in the month of September / October of the preceding year. Parents/students should fill the enquiry form online through website. Then they can purchase Admission form which is supposed to be submitted back after completing all entries and attaching all required documents.
Students are given direct admission in Pre-Primary section, provided that they fulfill age criteria and produce all required documents. Admission in Pre-primary section depends on availability of seats vacant.
Elementary and middle school admissions are given on the basis of availability of seats.
In mid-session admissions can be considered for a transfer case if there is any vacancy in that particular class.
The final decision regarding the age group of students who will join would depend on their previous school records.
At school, we believe that students thrive in their correct class age groups.
As a general rule, age requirement for each grade is -
|Grade||Age Group||Grade||Age Group|
|Playgroup||2-3 years||Grade 4||9-10 years|
|Nursery||3-4 years||Grade 5||10-11 years|
|K1||4-5 years||Grade 6||11-12 years||K2||5-6 years||Grade 7||12-13 years|
|Grade 1||6-7 years||Grade 8||13-14 years|
|Grade 2||7-8 years||Grade 9||14-15 years|
|Grade 3||8-9 years||Grade 10||15-16 years|
Steps Wise Admission Process
- Fill th enquiry form online
- Interaction with Admission Officer & purchase of admission form
- Submission of Admission Form, Checklist Documents, ID Card Form.
- Written Assesment Test (Grade 1 onwards).
- Final Interaction of Parent with the Principal.
- Confirmation of Admission after Principal's consent.
- Payment of Fees.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable (except caution money).